To ensure that customers can get high-quality, trustworthy and professional technical support and services no matter where they are, so that customers' investment in coatings will be rewarded and guaranteed.
· Tailor-made coating solutions for customers
· Optimize construction scheme and reduce paint loss
· Technical training for coating construction personnel
· Assist customers in formulating health, safety and environmental protection (HSE) programs
· Evaluate contractors before the project starts
· Project follow-up inspection, on-site problem handling
· Writing project and completion report
· Establish project file
· Provide technical advice and risk assessment according to customer needs
· Establish a regular return visit system to provide return visits and evaluation reports
· Provide coating technical training according to customer needs
· Prepare maintenance and maintenance manuals for customers
· Provide technical support and implement "one-to-one" services
· Other services authorized by the owner (such as project supervision, technology development, etc.)
Nippon always carries out a series of standardized management on the technical service team, from professional training to daily report management has a complete set of systems. Nippon company conducts regular technical training and competence audit on technical service personnel every year, so that each technical service personnel maintains a high level of professional quality. The equipment is regularly checked according to the specified time limit to ensure that each set of equipment is in good working condition.
· Large bridge engineering
· Civil steel structure engineering
· Wind power engineering
· Power and facilities engineering
· Petrochemical Engineering
· Port machinery and equipment
· Construction machinery and facilities
No matter when and where, we can provide fast, timely and professional technical services.